You fill in the blanks and we’ll deliver.
At ViewVo, we have two main values that drive what we do:
- Doing what you love is important for your well being.
- You learn more from experience and knowledge shared by an expert than from any other form of learning.
We don’t operate internationally and even within the UK, it isn’t always feasible or possible to travel some of the distances needed to spend time with our experts. Therefore, once a month, we’ll interview an expert in their field on these 5 main insights in order to give you a high level overview of their world.
We’ll ask 5 main questions:
- What does a typical day and week look like for you?
- What are the highs and lows of the work?
- What are the main skills you use?
- What barriers are there to entry -e.g are there any key qualifications from specific places you need before you can even press ‘go’?
- What sort of salary expectations or earning potential is there in this role?
In January, we featured Virginia King – a Virtual Assistant (VA). Virginia left her job as an executive PA and set up 2 years ago. A link to her video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzAW85uvWuk
In February, we interviewed Sheryl Jefferson – A digital Marketer and Social Media Expert. We are editing the video which will be shared shortly!
In March, we are interviewing award winning coffee shop empire owner Peter Dore Smith! He’s won an award for being best independent coffee shop in Europe – and now he has more than 5 cafes, he certainly knows a thing or two about running a coffee shop!
Let us know what jobs you would most like us to dig into and share information about 🙂